At Blastup, we love JS and Ruby on Rails. We usually build our apps using Ruby on Rails and React. Blastup, is also the owner of Reactive. Would you like to know more about Reactive?
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on an Agile Environment with specific deadlines, be competent in using Google Spreadsheets, and have exceptional verbal and written skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is required for this position.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for clients.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Google Spreadsheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.