AT BLASTUP WE LOVE JS & RUBY! WE USUALLY BUILD OUR APPS USING NODEJS, RUBY, REACT (WITH A TOUCH OF GRAPHQL).
REQUIREMENTS & POSITION
The position is based in our Athens Office or Remote. You will work closely with Project Managers & other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables & timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables. You will mostly work with our clients in the United Kingdom.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Master and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in native mobile development.
* Programming languages such as Java, Objective-C
* Proof of English Proficiency (for none native speakers).
* Strong organisational skills
* Mathematical aptitude
* The ability to learn quickly
* The ability to interpret and follow technical plans
* Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web.
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
* Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & Sketch.
OTHER THINGS WE GET EXCITED ABOUT
* A strong design aesthetic.
* An active online presence (twitter, git etc.).
* A competitive salary based on successful candidate’s experience and skills.
* Social Security.
* Medical Security.
* Ability to work remote.
* The opportunity to be part of the fastest growing Development Agency.
* The opportunity to work with other top-class Web Developers in established markets.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW