At Blastup, we love JS and Ruby on Rails. We usually build our apps using Ruby, React and NodeJS. Blastup, is the owner of the Reactive Project. Would you like to know more about Reactive? Click Here.
REQUIREMENTS & POSITION
The position will be based in our Athens, Nea Ionia office. You will work closely with Project Managers & other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables & timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
* You will work with our clients in the Netherlands, Germany & Cyprus.
* You will work along with our existing team of developers for our Reactive Project.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Master and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
* Proof of English Proficiency (for none native speakers).
* Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web.
* A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
* Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
* Minimum 1 year(s) of experience in Ruby on Rails.
OTHER THINGS WE GET EXCITED ABOUT
* A strong design aesthetic.
* Knowledge of JS or React.
* Test-driven development using RSpec or Minitest.
* An active online presence (twitter, git, etc.).
* A competitive salary based on successful candidate’s experience and skills.
* Social Security.
* Ability to work remote.
* The opportunity to be part of the fastest growing Development Agency.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME