At Blastup, we love JS and Ruby on Rails. We usually build our apps using Ruby, React and NodeJS. Blastup, is the owner of the Reactive Project. Would you like to know more about Reactive? Click Here.
REQUIREMENTS & POSITION
The position is based in our Athens, Nea Ionia Office. You will work closely with Project Managers & other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables & timelines, to ensure timely completion of deliverables. You will mostly work with our clients in the United Kingdom, Germany and The Netherlands.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Master and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs as they arise.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) & Sketch.
- Proof of English Proficiency (for none native speakers).
OTHER THINGS WE GET EXCITED ABOUT
- A strong design aesthetic.
- Knowledge of CSS3/HTML5.
- An active online presence (twitter, git, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Python, Java or C.
- A competitive salary based on successful candidate’s experience and skills.
- Social Security.
- The opportunity to be part of the fastest-growing Development Agency in very exciting & demanding projects that will improve your skills.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AT WORKABLE (CLICK THE LINK BELOW)